The Museum of History of Yoshkar-Ola
The Museum of History of Yoshkar-Ola is situated in an old domain place of Trofim Chulkov, a shipper and a logger. The Museum is a standout amongst the most visited recorded destinations of the city. Chulkov’s home house comprises of two structures – a wooden one-story working with a mezzanine worked in the second 50% of the XIX century, and a two-story stone building worked in 1911 and planned by Nickolay Trofimovitch Chulkov. The two structures have been saved to the present time as chronicled and social landmarks. Since 1996 till today in the stone house there is the Museum of History of Yoshkar-Ola.
T.Evseyev National Museum of the Mari El Republic
The historical center was opened on March 4, 1920. The historical backdrop of the gallery’s establishment is firmly connected with the name of Timofey Evseyev, surely understood nearby antiquarian and specialist of the Mari individuals’ way of life and life. The archeological accumulation, the most extravagant materials of history, ethnography, material and profound culture are of an incredible intrigue. The gallery displays reflect explicit types of vegetation of the district, conventions and traditions of the Maris and other Finno-Ugric people groups, just as every ethnic gathering living in the Republic of Mari El: Russians, Tatars, Chuvashes, and so forth.
The Republican Museum of Fine Arts
The Republican Museum of Fine Arts is an overseer of the social legacy of the Republic of Mari El in the field of expressive arts. The exhibition hall subsidize holds in excess of 7000 things. There are the Mari accumulations of fine and connected expressions, Russian sketches, illustrations, figures, objects of beautifying expressions (late XIX – early XX hundreds of years), Western European artworks and designs (single duplicates).
The National Art Gallery
In 2007 in the Republic of Mari El the working of the National Art Gallery was opened on the Obolensky-Nogotkov Square. The Gallery meets the most noteworthy current prerequisites for presentations and has a decent dimension of specialized gear. Presentation corridors of the Gallery are situated on two stories. The 1200 square meters of the corridors permit actualizing diverse significant display ventures including presentation of Russian historical centers’ accumulations. Consistently the National Art Gallery opens to Mari El inhabitants and visitors somewhere around 10 impermanent shows of driving historical centers and private accumulations.
Klyuchnikov-Palantay Memorial Museum
Klyuchnikov-Palantay Memorial Museum was opened in 1961 at the 75th commemoration of the organizer of Mari proficient music – Ivan Klyuchnikov-Palantay. The exhibition hall is situated in the house which is ensured as a recorded landmark. Here the author spent the most recent long stretches of his life. In the house-historical center there are three rooms. They remade a run of the mill inside for commonplace educated people of the main third of the twentieth century. The show incorporates memorabilia and unique things of Palantay’s family – the furnishings, the compositions, the melodic instruments and the family things. In the house-historical center presentations, gatherings with writers, melodic nights are held.
Gallery of the History of the Gulag
The Gulag History Museum is arranged in an old house worked in 1835 in the notable piece of Yoshkar-ola clone. In the nineteenth century a lovely house had a place with the vendor Talantsev and was utilized as an inn and a brew store for neighborhood honorable individuals. Amid the time of Stalinist restraint the house was a political jail. In 1923 the house was nationalized and given to the OGPU NKVD. The Gulag detainees were individuals of various callings and religions. In declassified chronicles they discovered instances of Mari ministers, craftsmans, workers, just as government agents. These days the Museum was remade with the most extreme unwavering quality to the jail. There are a dungeon, agents workplaces and jail cells. Gathered relics and reports tell the a huge number of casualties of the NKVD. Every one of the shows of “”Mari Golgotha”” are bona fide; every one of it makes an environment of the Great Terror period. Individuals under 16 are not allowed to the Museum because of showing of torment instruments.
The Museum of Glasses
The Museum was opened by nearby devotees to tell the inhabitants and visitors of the city about the historical backdrop of glasses and fascinating certainties identified with glasses. In the gallery it is conceivable to see the glasses of the thirteenth century made of mammoth ivory, of whale baleen and of turtle shell. The historical center shows how the glasses form shifted from the twelfth century to the present days. In the exhibition hall you can appreciate astounding results of the old experts from various nations.
The Museum of Woods
When you open the way to the historical center, you quickly end up in the realm of Mari woods. To one side, you will meet a young lady in the Mari national ensemble with bin of mushrooms in hands at the birch forest. To one side – a pine backwoods with a standout amongst the most well-known of its occupants – a dark rooster belling on a branch. All the excellence of Mari woods is reflected in the diorama “”The Seasons””. Here the guests have the chance to respect falling leaves in the harvest time woodland, see a fox making up for lost time a rabbit on the snow, and hear a spring rivulet murmuring. The diorama “”A forester’s cordon”” will exhibit you the life of a Mari forester. The following diorama situated at the historical center is a forester office: a guide, registries, the Forest Code, a field sack, and other innate traits of the expert ranger service. Furthermore, another brilliant diorama “”Apiary”” conveys to a guest a nectar smell of Mari nectar. Notwithstanding the work of dioramas there are 22 data stalls, informing guests concerning the multifaceted thus differing Mari ranger service life. The data will intrigue experts, grown-ups and youngsters, just as occupants of the republic and its visitors.”